We are thrilled to welcome you toChimney Rock! We are doing everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe during this time and have implemented standards of cleanliness and sanitation policies consistent with the Center for Disease Control’s guidance regarding COVID-19 throughout our facility. All of our employees have been updated and trained regarding these standards and policies.
Here is what you can expect during an upcoming visit:
- All guests under 21 are welcome and must be included in your reservation. Please communicate your party size, including everyone, even your youngest guests.
- All unvaccinated guests and employees, are required to wear a mask while inside the tasting room.
- Tables for each group will be distanced more than 6 feet away from each other.
- Social distancing standards will be complied with by our employees whenever possible and we expect our customers to do so as well.
For special events:
- We must require that guests provide a certificate of vaccination or proof of a negative test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event.
To continue to protect the safety and health of our customers and our employees, we require that any customer who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 do not enter our facility and visit us at another time. We will refuse service to any individual who refuses to wear a mask or who refuses to uphold social distancing standards. We look forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our policies please contact email@example.com