We are thrilled to welcome you back to Chimney Rock! We are doing everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe during this time and have implemented standards of cleanliness and sanitation policies consistant with the Center for Disease Control’s guidance regarding COVID-19 throughout our facility. All of our employees have been updated and trained regarding these standards and policies.
Here is what you can expect during an upcoming visit:
- All guests under 21 are welcome and must be included in your reservation. Please communicate your party size, including everyone, even your youngest guests.
- All guests and employees, both vaccinated and unvaccinated, are required to wear a mask while inside the tasting room.
- We ask that each guest takes their temperature at home before visiting the winery.
- You can expect to have a private seated experience with only those in your group reservation.
- We will require that all customers wear masks until they are served wine. You may remove your mask to drink the wine that has been served and may leave it off throughout the tasting.
- Tables for each group will be distanced more than 6 feet away from each other.
- Social distancing standards will be complied with by our employees whenever possible and we expect our customers to do so as well.
For special events:
- We must require that guests provide a certificate of vaccination or proof of a negative test taken within 72 hours of the day of the event and wear masks while inside.
To continue to protect the safety and health of our customers and our employees, we require that any customer who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 do not enter our facility and visit us at another time. We will refuse service to any individual who refuses to wear a mask or who refuses to uphold social distancing standards. We look forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our policies please contact email@example.com