We are thrilled to welcome you back to Chimney Rock! We are doing everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe during this time and have implemented standards of cleanliness and sanitation policies consistant with the Center for Disease Control’s guidance regarding COVID-19 throughout our facility. All of our employees have been updated and trained regarding these standards and policies.
Here is what you can expect during an upcoming visit:
- To control the number of people in our facility each day and to limit interactions between different groups of customers, all visits are by reservation only and groups are limited to up to 6 people per group.
- All guests under 21 are welcome and must be included in your reservation. Please communicate your party size, including everyone, even your youngest guests.
- We ask that each guest takes their temperature at home before visiting the winery. Upon arrival guests will be required to sign a liability waiver.
- You can expect to have a private seated experience with only those in your group reservation.
- Tables for each group will be distanced more than 6 feet away from each other.
- Our employees will wear masks at all times when serving wine or touching glasses.
- We will require that all customers wear masks until they are served wine. You may remove your mask to drink the wine that has been served and may leave it off throughout the tasting.
- Social distancing standards will be complied with by our employees whenever possible and we expect our customers to do so as well.
To continue to protect the safety and health of our customers and our employees, we require that any customer who has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 do not enter our facility and visit us at another time. We will refuse service to any individual who refuses to wear a mask or who refuses to uphold social distancing standards. We look forward to serving you. If you have any questions about our policies please contact firstname.lastname@example.org