- Four annual shipments featuring three bottles of our acclaimed Stags Leap District red wines, including vineyard-designated Cabernets, older vintage library wines and limited-release wines only available to Club members and guests visiting the winery. .
- Three, six or twelve bottle shipments occur in February, May, September and November.
- Palisades Society members simply pay wine cost minus a 20% discount per shipment plus applicable state tax and shipping charges.
- Access to limited production, pre-release and library wines
- 15% savings on merchandise
- Up to 25% savings on current release wines
- 20% savings on all wine club shipments including exclusive winery-only releases
- Complimentary private tour and tasting opportunities (call 800-257-2641 ext. 3216 for reservations)
- Access to our Members-only private tasting room
- Complimentary wine tasting (up to four people)
- Special member pricing at local hotels
- Invitations to exciting wine events at the winery and around the country
- Complimentary tasting-for-two at sister wineries
The Palisades Society memberships will be open to the public on February 1, 2013. Until then all Club Elevage members are being asked to upgrade their account as the Palisades Society has a limited number of available spaces. Club Elevage members, click here to view the Palisades Society letter that was mailed to you.